Many are predicting that 2016 is the year that accounts payable, specifically reconciliation and settlement, receives an overhaul.
Click here for a visual of manual versus automation processes.
Here are the 10 reasons that make 2016 the year automation will take place.
“The tide is clearly turning against paper-based AP business processes.”
The Institute of Financial Operations, 2013 AP Automation Study
The Top 10 Reasons Why 2016 is the Year We Automate
- Technology has changed almost every other part of our business, AP is the final sector to benefit.
- Visibility: into shipments as they come in and payments as they go out.
- Savings: uncover spending patterns and drive more optimal negotiations with suppliers.
- Savings: early pay discounts with vendors by lowering day sales outstanding.
- Improving cash and working capital with the savings mentioned above.
- Real-time accessibility, from anywhere- with an online tool, you can technically check on statements from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Improving analysis time and reconciliation time.
- Compliance becomes easier to manage.
- Worker happiness and productivity are increased.
- The entire organization benefits when our payments are processed smoothly!
Where is your business today?
Goh Reconciliation and Settlement Management System is designed to automate the accounts payable and receivable process for shipping and logistics companies worldwide.
Relieve Reconciliation Pain
Goh-RSMS Reconciliation and Settlement Software
Implementing Goh = potential 65% process cost reduction in Accounts Payable and Receivable. Contact us and we will demonstrate the how.